Saturday, December 19, 2020

The Princess Has Arrived!

On Wednesday, I had taken sick for a few days and slept in my own chambers for fear of giving the dreaded illness to my wife while she was still with child. She was not pleased, nor was I, but we all must do what we can to keep from spreading this terrible illness. 

All for good measure as the last day of autumn, my dear Princess Anne has arrived healthy and beautiful just like her mother. The queen is resting and the first princess is feeding with a healthy appetite. I am overjoyed to announce that they are both well and happy.

Today, the first day of summer, our maid has died. I'm certain she will be quickly replaced considering we now have two toddlers and a newborn in the castle keeping the other staff quite busy. Thankfully, none of this causes problems for the cook, I'm quite hungry for my breakfast.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Double Birthday

My boys are no longer children, they are grown men who are strong, intelligent, and well loved not only among their family, but among the en...