Saturday, December 19, 2020

Hear Ye Hear Ye! The King Has Arrived!

From the castle of King Thomas the First

During a recent meeting with my advisor and other important members of court, I learned that the land of Windenburg was in need of a ruler so I took it upon myself to be that much needed ruler for them. I brought with me my wife, the queen Rebecca and my two sons, the princes Thomas the Second and Joseph. 

My original castle was built on the land of Windslar, but when my sons were born, I decided we needed a larger home with more land, all fitting royalty so I had a second castle built upon The Crumbling Isle now known as Stonage Isle which is where I now reside with my family.  

Now you might wonder how I was able to so easily to take the land and make it my kingdom. To that I say, it was simple. I have the strongest, most feared men in the land fighting in my name and in my honor! Due to this, no man was willing to give a true fight against them. That simple, simply that.

Because of this my noble crest of blue lions and bears flies not only upon the flags of my castle, but also alongside those homes within the land.

My sons are young yet, both still only toddlers, but both showing great aptitude for learning and leadership. I am certain they will make excellent leaders and truly, my Thomas, a king of kings upon his advancement to the throne. 

Thomas has has free spirit, one that will roam and seek new adventures and distanced learning. An education well fit for a future king. Joseph has an infectious sense of humor, always quick to make someone smile bringing light and happiness to even the darkest and saddest of days.

Queen Rebecca was introduced to me only a week before we were wed. I was pleased to see her beauty matches the level of her wit. She is amusing and pleasing even amongst the gossip that ensued when our marriage was arranged. Her family isn't of royalty, and to be true, not even of extremely high standing. However, they are good, fair, and honest people and such are good qualities of a queen.

She is currently with child again and while this pleases me, I do worry of her health because the princes are twins and the pregnancy was very hard on her. I pray for the health of my queen and child.

As I write this, I hear the nannies laughing with the children and I desire to start my day with watching the little ones play before their lessons begin so I will write no more for now, however I shall write more at another time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Double Birthday

My boys are no longer children, they are grown men who are strong, intelligent, and well loved not only among their family, but among the en...