Friday, January 1, 2021

We Made It

We have all survived the terrible illness that had taken us down. It was a bad one, but we're strong and survived it. My sons had their birthday. I'm very proud of the men they're becoming. Thomas is going to be a great king in his time. 

The builders have finally finished the new castle and we are settling in nicely. This is only our second night here so some minor things do need to be adjusted, but overall, the workers have moved our things in rather quickly and have done well.

The princes enjoy having their own chambers and Princess Anne is happy with her more feminine chambers as well. Her birthday will be upon us in only a few days and I intend to surprise her with jewels befitting a beautiful young princess. I am sure she will be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Double Birthday

My boys are no longer children, they are grown men who are strong, intelligent, and well loved not only among their family, but among the en...