Friday, December 25, 2020

More Birthdays and Other News

Yesterday we celebrated the birthday of Princess Anne and today she began formal studies. As much as she already loves books and reading, I'm certain she will do well and her instructor agrees.

Tomorrow we celebrate my birthday. I'm not looking forward to aging another year older, but I am looking forward to celebrating with my family and court. 

The queen was deathly ill for about a week. I worried we may lose her, but she is strong and after much bedrest she is now back on her feet and feeling like herself once again. Luckily, no one else got the illness other than two servants who then passed from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Double Birthday

My boys are no longer children, they are grown men who are strong, intelligent, and well loved not only among their family, but among the en...